Managing Suicide Risk in Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy
This webinar was recorded on October 5th, 2021.
Handouts: you can download the PowerPoint slides and other handouts ‘On-Demand Webinar: Managing Suicide Risk – Handouts’.
Aim: The aim of this 2.25 hour on-demand webinar is to teach mental health practitioners who are familiar with RO DBT how to assess for suicide risk and apply the RO DBT Crisis Protocol in session when their overcontrolled client presents with imminent suicide risk. Dr Rushbrook uses Powerpoint slides and role-play demonstrations to support and enhance the teaching.
Trainer: Dr Sophie Rushbrook, DClinPsy
Conflicts of interest: We don’t receive any direct commercial support for our training company RO DBT Online B.V. However, Dr. Thomas Lynch, the RO DBT treatment developer and chief RO DBT trainer, receives royalty fees for the RO DBT Textbook and Skills Manual from New Harbinger publishers. He is married to Mrs Erica Smith-Lynch, co-owner and director of RO DBT Online B.V. and Radically Open Ltd.
Certificate: In order to obtain your CE certificate (2.25 CE credits), you will need to view the entire webinar, pass the knowledge quiz (75% answered correctly) and complete the online evaluation form. ACE and APA credit is not awarded for break times or homework assignments.
How to get your certificate:
- Scroll down to Course Content
- Mark the lesson ‘On-Demand Webinar: Managing Suicide Risk – Handouts’ as Complete.
- Watch the video via ‘On Demand Webinar: Managing Suicide Risk- Recording’ and make sure the lesson is marked as ‘Complete’ before moving to the evaluation.
- Complete ‘On-Demand Webinar: Managing Suicide Risk- Evaluation’: please give us your honest feedback, your answers will not be rated and will not have any effect on your certificate.
- Complete ‘On-Demand Webinar: Managing Suicide Risk – Quiz’. You must answer 75% of the questions correctly before being able to download your certificate.