Distinguishing Maladaptive Overcontrolled from Maladaptive Undercontrolled Coping
Recording of the Zoom webinar: this webinar was recorded during a live presentation on May 6th, 2022.
Handouts: you can download the PowerPoint slides handout and the Interview Guide via ‘On-Demand Webinar: Distinguishing OC from UC – Handouts’.
Trainers: Dr Karyn Hall, PhD and Dr Roelie Hempel, PhD
Certificate: You will receive a certificate of completion listing 1.75 CE credits provided you have watched the entire video, complete the online evaluation and successfully pass the final quiz (you must answer 75% of questions correctly). ACE and APA credit is not awarded for break times.
Conflicts of interest: We don’t receive any direct commercial support for our training company RO DBT Online B.V. However, Dr. Thomas Lynch, the RO DBT treatment developer and chief RO DBT trainer, receives royalty fees for the RO DBT Textbook and Skills Manual from New Harbinger publishers. He is married to Mrs Erica Smith-Lynch, co-owner and director of RO DBT Online B.V. and Radically Open Ltd.
How to get your certificate:
- Scroll down to Course Content
- Mark the lesson ‘On-Demand Webinar: Distinguishing OC from UC – Handouts’ as Complete.
- Watch the video via ‘On Demand Webinar: Distinguishing OC from UC- Video’ and make sure the lesson is marked as ‘Complete’ before moving to the evaluation.
- Complete ‘On-Demand Webinar: Distinguishing OC from UC – Evaluation’: please give us your honest feedback, your answers will not be rated and will not have any effect on your certificate.
- Complete ‘On-Demand Webinar: Distinguishing OC from UC – Quiz’. You must answer 75% of the questions correctly before being able to download your certificate.